Have you ever wondered how a micro-market comes to life? At Gator Refresh, we are lucky to help many Orlando businesses turn this dream into reality.
Recently, an aviation client asked us to help them modernize their refreshment options. Here’s how we helped them build a fabulous micro-market and elevate their break room
The Challenge: Upgrade Refreshment Options
It’s not always easy to offer great refreshment solutions for your staff. Moreover, if your business is in a remote area, finding fresh food, snacks and beverages can be difficult for employees.
This was the case for our aviation client. When they contacted us, they only had a few outdated vending machines in their break room. What they really wanted was to modernize the break room with a variety of refreshments. In other words, they had moved beyond traditional Orlando vending machines. And, they also wanted a solution that was open 24/7 where employees could pay for products with easy payment options. Finally, they wanted a space that they would not have to monitor on their own. All of these requirements made the micro-market an ideal solution.
The Solution: Designing a Modern Micro-Market
During the planning stages, we worked with the client to find the best space to use. We also listened to their unique needs and goals. Then, we created an attractive design. From glass front coolers to shelves, racks, and the kiosk, we made sure everything would work perfectly. Once the design was set, it was time to install it.
Micro-Market Installation Day
Installation day is exciting! We bring in a team of professionals to install and stock the micro-market. Yet, we understand you’re a working Orlando company. During installation, we keep disruptions minimal so that you can stay on-task.
On installation day, we set up all of the important parts of a micro-market. Our micro-markets include:
- A State-of-the-art Kiosk: The kiosk accepts multiple payment options including cash, credit card, and mobile wallet.
- Refreshments: We stock fresh foods, tasty snacks, refreshing beverages, and healthy options on open shelves and coolers.
- Security: We install cameras to ensure a secure shopping experience.
All of these details create an attractive, smoothly running micro-market. Wondering about restocking? We use remote monitoring so that we know when to restock refreshments. You don’t even have to contact us.
Installation day for our aviation client was a huge success. Right away, employees began using and benefiting from the new break room solution.
Benefits of a Mico-Market for Employees
The new micro-market was a big improvement for our aviation client. Employees love it! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Micro-markets are always open. That’s right, 24/7. Employees always have access to refreshments no matter how early or late they work.
- Orlando Employees can save money. Not having to drive off-site saves on gas money.
- It’s convenient! A micro-market makes buying grab-and-go snacks easy.
- It’s attractive. Employees can peruse products in the open front glass coolers before making a purchase.
Benefits of a Micro-Market for Your Business
A new micro-market is also great for your business.
- Encourages collaboration and team building. Employees can eat lunch together and enjoy time away from their desks.
- Improves productivity. Employees will no longer have to go off-site for refreshments.
- It sets you apart. A micro-market is a unique benefit not offered by other employers in the Orlando area. Improve employee retention and attract new talent with a micro-market!
Are you ready to upgrade your break room? If you’re ready to add a micro-market to your business, get in touch! Contact us today at 407-538-3586 or email@example.com. We look forward to chatting with you soon.